PREP TIME | 10 minutes
SERVINGS | 1
Protein – 21G
Fat – 41G
Carbs – 11G
Breakfast is still the most important meal of the day. The Lung Health Institute has delicious lung healthy recipes to help reduce inflammation and promote lung health. This rich-tasting breakfast will be sure to keep you satisfied all morning. Combining eggs and avocado provides your body with a one-two punch of healthy fats to start the day. Avocados are also packed with fiber that can regulate the body’s natural detoxification. The anti-inflammatory properties in this recipe can also help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbs. butter*
- 1/2 avocado
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with a whisk or a fork.
- Cut avocado into slices.
- Chop scallions into small pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbs. of butter in 10-inch pan.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and scramble until they are fully cooked.
- Serve scrambled eggs on a plate with the avocado slices.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle scallions on top.
- Serve immediately.
The Lung Health Institute lung healthy recipes are an integral part of your wellness plan to help you Breathe Easier™.