Take the next step to Breathe Easier.
Contact us today and ask for a free medical consultation.
We Are Open for Treatment With Patient Safety First.
Why Visiting Your Doctor During the Coronavirus Pandemic Can Be a Safe Decision.
It has been more than a year since COVID-19 began altering our lives in the United States, but managing chronic lung disorders should remain a priority just as maintaining the highest level of safety and quality of care during this time is the top priority for us. Ignoring the progression and worsening of chronic lung disorders has the potential to be just as serious as the Pandemic has been.
“With coronavirus out there, I was leery of being around a lot of people because of my bronchitis. All my expectations outweighed the risk, so I never thought once about turning back. The risk was just not a choice for me. I knew I needed this to get well.” Shirley F.
In addition to the safety and quality standards in place as an accredited organization by The Joint Commission, we have adapted and delivered comprehensive infection prevention, safety innovations and processes to safeguard you as we maintain our patient-centered focus:
Screening and testing
- All clinic staff members were tested for COVID-19 prior to start of patient care, with periodic testing and quarantine measures should COVID-19 be suspected.
- All clinic staff members are screened daily. They do not come to work if there is any sign of symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All patients undergo pre-screening measures designed to identify anyone who has COVID-19 or is suspected to have COVID-19 before their arrival at one of our clinic facilities.
- All patients are re-screened upon arrival.
- We will immediately separate anyone in the facility who we believe may have COVID-19 before they encounter other patients.
Universal masking and appropriate personal protective equipment
- All clinic staff members, patients and visitors (if permitted) must wear masks in the facility. We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and update this statement as applicable.
- Modified patient check-in and check-out measures to reduce contact with surfaces and staff.
Focused on maintaining infection-free clinics
- Surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using products that are effective against a range of bacteria and viruses, including the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- We clean all common touch areas frequently, including before and after each patient.
- All rooms designated for patient care are cleaned and disinfected frequently, including before and after each patient, in accordance with the guidelines Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our clinic staff members sanitize or wash their hands before and after interacting with patients. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is always available.
Social distancing and restricted access
- The number of clinic staff members present in patient care rooms is limited to only those essential to care. We maintain at least 6 feet between people except during medical care activities.
- Limited access, with exceptions, to visitors accompanying patients at our clinic facilities.